Most of the game on our website are Flash Games. If the game doesn’t load on your computer that means you have either blocked flash content for our website or it is simply not enabled. Follow one of these instructions depending on the Browser You are Using.
Note: Make sure you already have flash player installed and then follow these instructions, else you can download Flash for your browser from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
For Google Chrome Browser (We Recommend to use Google Chrome for gaming)
If you are using Google Chrome you can easily enable flash player following these steps;
- Copy this link and paste in Google Chrome (where you type the website URL):
- Now Click on the arrow sign given with Flash option and select Allow as shown in the screenshot below
- Now Reload/Refresh the game page. The game will start loading now. Please allow few seconds to let the game load.
For Internet Explorer Browser
- Click the Settings icon and then select Manage Add-ons (as shown in the screenshot below)
- Now select Toolbars and Extensions option and makes sure that Shockwave ActiveX Control and Shockwave Flash Object both are enabled. If not, you must enable it (see the screenshot below)
For Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click the Menu icon and select Add-ons option
- Select the Plugins option and make sure that you select Always Activate for Shockwave Flash (see the screenshot below)
For Opera Browser
- Go to Opera Settings and then click on the Website option (as we have shown in the screenshot below).
- Now click on Manage Exceptions option and then type our website URL or just copy and paste there and select Allow option. Now click outside anywhere on blank space and then click on Done option
- Reload the game page and the game will certainly load.
Game Still Not Loading? Tell us along with the Game URL